The Patient Charter
Our practice aims to provide consistent quality dental care for all our patients. We have implemented a clinical governance policy to assist us in our individual responsibility of maintaining the highest level of care.
We promise to:
- be courteous and considerate at all times
- treat you as we would wish to be treated ourselves
- respect your wishes
- provide you with high quality, ethical dentistry
- try to keep your appointments on time and free from interruption
- give you a full explanation of your dental problems and provide information on all treatment options available
- give you a written estimate of cost for any extensive treatment plans
- maintain confidentiality and data protection laws
- deal with any suggestions or complaints quickly and efficiently
In return we expect you to:
- be courteous and considerate to Kingswalk staff and other patients.
- Treat us as you would wish to be treated yourself
- Inform us of any changes to your contact details or medical history
- Respect our clinical judgement
- Try to keep your appointments or give us 48 hours notice of cancellation
- Switch off your mobile phone on entering the premises
- Pay your account after each visit
- Tell us if you are not completely satisfied with any aspect of your care.